A flick-about at the local park, Accessories FC v Cricket FC

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/4/2012, 18:24

monaco '74 edition

Group:

It's based in my mind (but not an actual likeness), of where we used to have a 'kickabout' in the local park when we were teenagers...

Here's a photo of the location - it's called 'The Dell' in Priory Park, in Southend.
Odd really, as I was a Saints fan... :blink:

6934549458_bc1b14787f_z

There were wooden stantions in those days, going along the path, with roses wound around them. But now they're gone. :(
We used 3 stantions as the goal width, with the middle one fondly known as 'the defender on the line'...! :B):

When the park keeper turned up, we had to suddenly pretend we weren't using the rose stantions as goals, and just pass the ball neatly between us, and doing keepsie-upsies. :fsh:
Then when he went, is was game on again! :P

I suppose if we played there now, we'd be tempted to use those two little trees as goal posts.
...not sure if they would survive to many shots against the post though... :unsure:

view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 21:05

The Ultimate Warrior!

Group:

ti sei dimenticato però di cancellare le righe bianche del campo!!!! :lol: tutti noi abbiamo giocato in prati simili ma mai abbiamo visto una riga delimitare il campo di gioco.....finalmente ti abbiamo beccato a fare un'errore!!!!! Allora sei umano!!!! :wow: :lol:

view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 21:47

monaco '74 edition

Group:

QUOTE (africanprince @ 21/9/2013, 22:05) 
ti sei dimenticato però di cancellare le righe bianche del campo!!!! :lol: tutti noi abbiamo giocato in prati simili ma mai abbiamo visto una riga delimitare il campo di gioco.....finalmente ti abbiamo beccato a fare un'errore!!!!! Allora sei umano!!!! :wow: :lol:

:lol: You are right! :up:
I will have to think about how else the lines can be represented... :blink: :wacko:

QUOTE (felsner @ 9/4/2012, 01:24) 
Stunning, Finger, but where is the Tea Hut ? :D

Of course - the tea hut...what was I thinking for leaving this out?! :rolleyes:

Here it is!! :D

9861222854_a748f08b66_z

17 replies since 11/3/2012, 00:31   386 views