Maidenhead 17th March 2013

« Older   Newer »
Dionne
view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 12:47

Thank you all for a wonderful day. I was brilliant to meet so many of our old Subbuteo friends and als new ones too.

Jim and myself had a fabulous day and cant wait to see you all again!

If money were no object we (I) would be on the next plane to Rome/Genova/Italy to be with you all, my hear is with you all <3

As for our UK buddies, we love you too of course.

Jim was pleased to bring home the Plate Trophy (and various other bits and bobs he purchased during the fair). It was particularly splendid to see Mr Chris Alan again after so long.

Anyway, thanks for a great day and also for being so patient with me as I struggled with league tables (all those numbers make no sense to me at all). I did my best and apologise for any errors I may have made.

Lots of Subbuteo love Dee xxx

view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 13:07

a.k.a. Fabiobertola

Group:
moderatore globale

Hi Dee,
money is the only reason keeping me away from Berkshire, and from the British Old Subbuteo friends.
Hope things will sort out in the next future for everyone, it's sad we cannot meet to spend some happy our together playing our beautiful game.
Say hello to Jim and all the friends up there.

Fabio

Dionne
view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 14:57

Uuugggghhh Fabio, Money is too hard to come by, I know.

We wish we could travel more and enjoy more time with our lovely Italian Subbuteo friends. You are all so dear to us.

Oriano Michelletti was the winner of the League and Knock out. He did, I think have a great day.

Im sure there will be lots of photos soon available in various places for all to enjoy.

My mother lives in Spain so any time there is money to fly anywhere I try to go to see her. AND I wait until the heat of summer as we dont get enough warm sunshine here.

In fact we drove through snow and ice to get to Maidenhead yesterday and we only live about 45 miles away! Mad weather here at the moment.

Much love as ever, your friend in the UK, Dee ((( x )))

Alberto Gagliardi

Please would somebody who is on contact with Alberto Gagliardi contat me with his email address.

He asked me to send him something by email and it keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. I think I have the email address wrong.

Thank you.

Dee :-)

*United*
view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 19:25

Congratulations for the great day!!

I met some very good people!

My e-mail for the results is: [email protected]

Thank you so much for everything!

Alberto.

view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 22:51

Group:
moderatore globale

I saw only now the playbill of the event:
congratulation, especially for the guy with the green jacket :wow:

view post Posted on 18/3/2013, 23:04

a.k.a. Fabiobertola

Group:
moderatore globale

Dee, was snowing here too(!), so we had at least two things in common yesterday, snowing and attending a Subbuteo tournament...
Take care

Fabio

20 replies since 14/3/2012, 12:15   1083 views